Monday, May 04, 2009

Movies -- Snatch

This is one heck of a movie. Purely, guys movie. So don't blame me for the crudity that's brandished around like snow on christmas. I don't mind the pun as long as it's used with nous and Snatch is a case in point. Jeez, it just keeps getting better and better. And all the characters fit like a fucking Armani. Be it Avi, Tyrone or Vin and Sol or that fucking pikey. And the best thing is that the movie just keep getting wackier supported by awsome soundtrack. Bushes and Diamond are my favorites...

I'm trying to get the Lock, Stock movie and hope that turns out as good as this one. That Statham guy ain't too bad either. Here's a piece of him from the movie:

Tommy: I fucking hate pikeys.
Turkish(Statham): You're a sensitive boy, ain't you Tommy.
Turkish: Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?
Tommy: It's me belt, Turkish.
Turkish: No Tommy, there's a gun in your trousers. What's a gun doing in your trousers?
Tommy: It's for protection.
Turkish: Protection from what? 'Zee' Germans? What's to stop it blowing your bollocks off when you sit? :)

or take this...

Doug: AVI...
Avi: Shut up and sit down you big bald fuck.

So, till 'Zee' Germans present something better, enjoy the fest...

No comments: