Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Delhi Visit...

Went back after almost six months. Things seems to have changed a little bit. But the mornings hold their charm. Geez, I just love early mornings in Delhi. I still remember how I used to travel 4 km in the morning with my Cricket backpack on my shoulder to the ground, 5 in the morning. Group of 8-9 boys, rubbing their hands out of cold, we used to play for 3-4 hours and then come back for breakfast. 

But those days are behind. Somebody in Delhi reminded me this, that every passing day, every passing second won't be coming back. But then I'm not the type of guy who looks back. I guess it'll all be accounted for once and for all.

I spent much of my 2 days at home. Ma cooked some really delicious stuff and I for a change gorged without a thought. Sunday morning I sat down with parents and watched some old videos of their trip to Badrinath-Kedarnath. I remembered some of the places from my own visit and that felt good. That was a wonderful trip. I don't know whether I'll go on another such trip. I'm not left with many reasons for it.

Hmm. I was thinking of a more exciting post but the visit was uneventful, although very soothing but little to write about. I guess I'm charged for the next six months and looking forward to a few things in life.

No comments: