Thursday, March 12, 2009

Note to self - Always establisht the A Priori carefully...

This is a mini-dictum that I need to remember. Always before starting any significant work in life give due time to establish an unshakable a priori. I have a tendency to be reckless and impulsive but then it is not entirely obscene to be reckless in youth. The only thing is that with age maturity should grow and there are things that as a man you need to correct in yourself. I have no shame in admitting what I am because that is the price I need to pay towards a better self. But every experience must be a teacher and a springboard towards greater wisdom.
So, before embarking on a new occupation I must be patient and diligent in setting the base truths and then proceed to my heart's content.

No comments: