Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WL update...

WL underwent a  minor op today. When I met him at night he was still under anesthesia. I got late in getting there and in an hour of my reaching the hospital WL was feeling sleepy. He fell asleep at around 11. I chatted up with WOMS for half an hour or so and then left for home. Hopefully, WL will be discharged in a couple of days and will start his recovery. This place is a little drab without him so the sooner he comes back the better.  I hope things turn for the better in a couple of days. WOMS stayed back in the hospital and would be spending the night there itself. 

I did a good thing today. Finished some long standing business that was becoming a spot of bother for more than a few people. I know I'm on the right track, sometimes things get messy but that's life. I'm very fond of my ways...some people say a little too fond for my own good but that's Ok. I don't like to change them on other's behest. It's better to take it on the chin and move on, if you're making the choices. 

No comments: