Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WL Status

WL has started firing on 2 cylinders now. He just rode the bike yesterday. If you're a late-comer, then I'd let you know that our Rambo got a bad one and was bed-ridden for the better part of March. The injury started on 5th and got progressively worse. WL had an operation and stayed in the hospital for a week or so and now he's back home. 
Yeah, so he's grown quite itchy now. He's like a zoo animal hoping to break out. Just to get out of the house has become a joyride for him. So, the update is that he's started moving (bloody fiddles around the house, when the injury is still there). He drove to his Citibank ATM and looked quite smug while telling me this. I, obviously took quite a dim view of this and let him know this too. But WL didn't mind it.
From next Monday he might join office too, which is great news. He's been really sick of sitting at home. And I'm sick of his asking for movies from me. He's watched all fucking four seasons of Supernatural and watched a bit of Lost too. He handed me the first season of the later but I haven't started it yet. I'm just too lazy for this. And the awful thing is, every time I suggest a movie, he'll make a face like he's swallowed a frog and then not 15 minutes later he'd be back asking whether I had any good movie. I guess I need to find another one like "Zodiac". [Fucking serious warning!!! - Do not, in any case, watch this movie. Even if somebody is willing to pay for this.] I still get a lot of stick because I was the one who made them watch this movie. But then I went by the site ratings, so how was I to know the awful, super sucking experience that waited ahead of us. We are planning to courier this movie to all our enemies before dying.
The weather is just awful and I'm red hot all the time these days (not in the usual, sexy way). My face has grown browner than a cookie and I look like I got twice the usual tan, like Ross did in one episode.

No comments: